- 500 gram grated organic carrots
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 tbsp. coconut or olive oil
- 3 dl ground (or whole) seeds such as sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, flaxseed
- 1 dl. chopped almonds or the nut of your choice
- For an extra treat use a few raisins
- Whip the eggs
- Mix all the ingredients together with your hands and spread it out on a baking tray covered with greaseproof paper (the mixture should be in a thin layer and doesn’t have to stick together).
- Bake the bread at 160 degrees for approx. 30 minutes or until it is slightly crispy.
This bread tastes wonderful with organic butter.
You can substitute the carrots with courgette, which makes the bread less sweet.