- 1 large or 2 small broccoli heads
- 3 tsp. sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Goats chees (2 slices per bowl)
- Bring water to a boil in a large pan. Add a large pinch of salt (1 – 1 1/2 tbsp.).
- Add broccoli and boil rapidly.
- Slice the goat’s cheese. (Dip the knife into the boiling hot water before each slice for even, smooth cuts.)
- The broccoli is finished cooking when you can pierce it with little or no effort.
- DO NOT POUR THE WATER OUT!
- Using a slotted spoon, add the broccoli to a blender but be careful because it’s boiling hot!
- Fill the blender half way with some of water left over from cooking the broccoli.
- Add a pinch (or more) of salt.
- Use several pulses on your blender to break the broccoli up and then puree for several seconds.