- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 red peppers, deseed and finely sliced
- 125g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. chili sauce
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- ½ tsp. freshly grated root ginger
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan or wok, stir fry the peppers and broccoli for 5 minutes or until the peppers are tinged golden and are slightly soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients apart from the remaining oil and sesame seeds and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Spoon the mixture between two plates and drizzle over the remaining over and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.